Striebig Pre-Installation Checklist
|Compact, Compact Plus, Optisaw Standard, Evolution||20A||10A|
For Evolution & Control (and Standard with optional pneumatic roller braking system) 90 psi; air dryers strongly recommended; connection is on right side of frame.
The Compact (Plus), Evolution, and Control require external dust collection.
- 500 cfm minimum for Compact (Plus). The type of collector (portable, fixed bag, or central) should reflect the amount of work to be done on the saw and the size of the shop.
- 1500 cfm is recommended for Evolution and Control (or Optisaw Standard ).
Because all Striebig saws are bolted to the floor, the floor needs to be rigid and capable of being drilled.
- It is preferable to avoid spanning over cracks or expansion joints, but not totally critical if it cannot be avoided.
- Wood floors need to be adequately supported with minimal flexibility.
- If there is radiant heat in the floor, it is the responsibility of the customer to determine where it is safe to drill!
- The maximum floor pitch from one end of the machine to the other is 2-1/2" (1-1/4" for Compacts). Special parts or machining to compensate for more pitch than this is the customer's responsibility.
Colonial Saw, Inc., 122 Pembroke Street, PO Box A, Kingston, MA 02364
Phone: 781-585-4364 Fax: 781-585-9375 E-Mail: email@example.com
West Coast Regional Office:
Colonial Saw, Inc., 845 Milliken Avenue, Suite F, Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 909-390-5465 FAX: 909-390-5470 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org